Monday, December 15, 2008

Toys with Super powers, no way


Now I'm not saying toys can have special powers but have a purpose. I don't mean there meant just to play and to have fun, wait I am. Toy are meant for fun and that's why games are popular. Board games and other toys such as bouncy balls have been found in tombs. I don't mean in tombs we bury people in now but in places like the valley of kings and pyramids. The most popular were board games found to be their so they could have fun in the afterlife. Okay I know their dead but Egyptians thought they would need everything!!! Including fun. So know would you want to be buried with a toy?(I hope so!)

1 comment:

  1. Bouncy balls really?? That's kinda funny! so was there like a rule that you had to have a game so with you to the afterlife? Was there like a specific game that went with a specific person??

    ReplyDelete